@NAMM


What an awesome show! This round was really about coming together with all the people I've met over the past year, and all the new people I'll get to know in the upcoming year.
First order of business was meeting with Schecter guitars to plan our 2010 guitar strap collaboration. Schecter's line of guitars radiates sophisticated goth within luxury retro and modern designs. It's a pretty irresistible combo thats gonna make for some ridiculous straps!
Close by was "Orange" - aka the coolest amp company on the map. They're one of my favorite brands because of the delicious quality and style of the gear they put out.
Wasn't time to leave just yet, so my sis Kate and I visited D'Andrea's booth with a farewell (and photo op!) to the Copperpeace guitar straps on display-
Overall, I would have to say this NAMM brought so many new faces and places to us. We were also immensely flattered that Music INC. Magazine named Copperpeace among 5 top strap companies in their February 2010 gear issue! (click on image below to see feature)
See you next time!

to the peace.

No comments: